pin it buttons

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

the long goodbye...

We've finally completed the sale of our house in Ireland. This weekend we packed up the rest of our belongings, said our final goodbyes and returned 'home' to York. I'm a little cocktail of emotion today, relieved, exhausted and just a tad overwhelmed by the finality of it. Our hopes and dreams were tied up in that little house, and i became a wife and a mother there and i know that i may never return to live in Ireland. Now its time to move on and get things back on track, Yorkshire is my home now and i plan to make it lovely ;)* 

"Home is where the heart is, and my heart is with you"

3 comments:

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Aww Tanya. I'm blubbing for you here. With your talents though you could make anywhere home plus you have your lovely wee family xxx Wishing you and yours all the best xxx

Holly Loves Art said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Wishing you all the best in your new adventure. LIFE is an adventure!
Cheers!
Holly

TanyaMac said...

Thank you Aileen & Holly, I've given myself a shake and woke up happy today! xx ;)